Skip to main content

Sports in jesi


πŸƒπŸŽΎπŸ€πŸ†πŸ‚πŸŠπŸ

 SPORTS IN JESI


In Italy, if you want to join a sport or a gym, you have to get a medical certificate. For this medical certificate you have to get a health card, which costs money, and then take the medical exam with a doctor, and this also costs money (around 50 euros). And this medical certificate lasts only one year.

Unfortunately, in all of Jessi's gyms they will ask you for a certificate to register. But on this post I am going to attach a couple of sports classes which do not require this certificate.


Sca TNT - Common autonomous space

It is a building where you can find different activities. It has a market where they sell fresh and natural products. It also has a bar, and it is where you will find the cheapest drinks in the city, and sometimes they have events with live music, it has a very good atmosphere. Important, they only accept cash!


Of course, they also teach sports lessons.
In the building you can see the classes and schedules. Right now they have Aerial dance, African dance, Yoga and Capoeira classes. Prices are affordable.


I am taking the aerial dance course, and I highly recommend it, the teachers are lovely and the students too. 4 lessons cost 25e and 8 lessons cost 50e

web: https://csoatnt.wordpress.com/ 


Nuovo Spazio Studio Danza 

This is a dance academy. They include different types of dance such as urban dance, contemporary dance, classic dance, ballet, pilates, yoga...

The director of the academy, Beatrice, is very good and pleasant. 

I, at this moment I am doing the urban dance lesson with Caterina.

web: http://www.nuovospaziostudiodanza.it/corsi.htm 


Di parco In parco

This is a project for young people between 14 and 34 years old that the Jesi community has started to encourage young people to try different sports and activities for free. 

There are various activities such as dance, taekwondo, beatmaking, volleyball, rap, street art, parkour...

Go to the website and you can learn more about the project and if you want to sign up for a course you must send them a message from their website. 

The lessons are all in Italian, but generally the teachers know some English and will always be able to help you.

I have started with urban dance thanks to this project at the school mentioned above. And I have also started the Taekwondo lesson that is at the "Il David" gym.

web: https://diparcoinparco.it/progetto/ 


Liceo "Da Vinci"

This institute, which is less than a 5-minute walk from Caritas, has an athletics track in the back that is open to the public at all hours.

It is a dark track but it is safe. 

Me and my roommate are going to run there many afternoons



In fact, I recommend that you look for some activity in the afternoons because if not, the time in Jesi may be very difficult for you. And in these activities you can interact with young people your age

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrivederci, Jesi!

I can’t believe time has passed so quickly. It feels like yesterday that I arrived in Jesi and got a tour though the whole Caritas facility. But since then, six months have passed. This experience has been valuable to me in more than just one way and I will never forget the precious time that I spent here. It’s hard to put into words how much this project helped me grow personally and how much I learned while volunteering here. I’m so grateful for all of the people I got to meet during my stay in Jesi. My ESC project here gave me the opportunity to make friends from all over the world who shared a lot about their countries and cultures with me. Therefore, they made it possible for me to widen my horizons and it’s their fault that so many places got added to my travel list πŸ˜† Of course, I also found a lot of new friends from this area who introduced me to Italian dinners (something I’ll certainly continue after coming back to Austria!) and who often planned trips to show me around the a...

Arrivederci, Louise!

After nine months of volunteering here at Caritas Jesi, Louise's project has come to an end. However, she wanted to say goodbye to you: It's strange to think that it's already over. As I write these lines, I'm already on the Flixbus, but I find it hard to believe that in a few hours I'll be in France! If I had to sum up my experience here in one word, I would say: encounters. I've learned a lot in 9 months: speaking a new language, opening up more to others, learning how to cook pasta properly πŸ˜…...but none of this would have been possible without the people I've met. Whether it was the other volunteers, the beneficiaries of Caritas, the people who follow us on our ESC journey, and above all the friendships I made along the way! Thanks to you, I decided to extend my experience, I gained confidence in myself and, sitting on this bus, I'm already thinking about when I'll come back to see you! So thank you very much, everyone, for everything, and welcom...

Cristina

Hi, my name is Cristina I'm 21 years old, I'm come from Spain and I am a recent graduate of social work. A few months ago, when I graduated, I was very happy but then I realized that I didn't know what to do with my life now, If I should continue studying or working. Then one day I saw a video of a girl who did the ESC volunteer program, and my eyes lit up. I already knew what I wanted to do this year! The next step was to choose what I wanted to volunteer about and in which country. I was clear that I wanted to do it focused on social work. And since I was little I had in mind going to live in Italy for a while, so this was the time to fulfill that dream. So it wasn't difficult for me to choose volunteering. I am very excited about this experience!