Skip to main content

Sports in jesi


🏃🎾🏀🏆🏂🏊🏁

 SPORTS IN JESI


In Italy, if you want to join a sport or a gym, you have to get a medical certificate. For this medical certificate you have to get a health card, which costs money, and then take the medical exam with a doctor, and this also costs money (around 50 euros). And this medical certificate lasts only one year.

Unfortunately, in all of Jessi's gyms they will ask you for a certificate to register. But on this post I am going to attach a couple of sports classes which do not require this certificate.


Sca TNT - Common autonomous space

It is a building where you can find different activities. It has a market where they sell fresh and natural products. It also has a bar, and it is where you will find the cheapest drinks in the city, and sometimes they have events with live music, it has a very good atmosphere. Important, they only accept cash!


Of course, they also teach sports lessons.
In the building you can see the classes and schedules. Right now they have Aerial dance, African dance, Yoga and Capoeira classes. Prices are affordable.


I am taking the aerial dance course, and I highly recommend it, the teachers are lovely and the students too. 4 lessons cost 25e and 8 lessons cost 50e

web: https://csoatnt.wordpress.com/ 


Nuovo Spazio Studio Danza 

This is a dance academy. They include different types of dance such as urban dance, contemporary dance, classic dance, ballet, pilates, yoga...

The director of the academy, Beatrice, is very good and pleasant. 

I, at this moment I am doing the urban dance lesson with Caterina.

web: http://www.nuovospaziostudiodanza.it/corsi.htm 


Di parco In parco

This is a project for young people between 14 and 34 years old that the Jesi community has started to encourage young people to try different sports and activities for free. 

There are various activities such as dance, taekwondo, beatmaking, volleyball, rap, street art, parkour...

Go to the website and you can learn more about the project and if you want to sign up for a course you must send them a message from their website. 

The lessons are all in Italian, but generally the teachers know some English and will always be able to help you.

I have started with urban dance thanks to this project at the school mentioned above. And I have also started the Taekwondo lesson that is at the "Il David" gym.

web: https://diparcoinparco.it/progetto/ 


Liceo "Da Vinci"

This institute, which is less than a 5-minute walk from Caritas, has an athletics track in the back that is open to the public at all hours.

It is a dark track but it is safe. 

Me and my roommate are going to run there many afternoons



In fact, I recommend that you look for some activity in the afternoons because if not, the time in Jesi may be very difficult for you. And in these activities you can interact with young people your age

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The subway in Jesi

It´s really a great fortune. Since I arrived in Jesi almost four months ago I ´ve had the privilege of meeting so many, interessting people. Friends, collegues, acquaintances of friends, collegues and acquaintances. If I would try to draw all these connection that link all these people, it would probably look like a subway map. Another wonderful opportunity to expand this map I got the other day. The station is called subwaylab and there I sat at lunch with two people who turned their passion into a business.   Subwaylab is a small film studio in Jesi and seems itself like a caricature out of a movie. Do you know "Dawson's Creek"? This place reminds me of Dawson's room. Movie posters hang on the walls, props, movie figures, scripts, ... it´s everywhere. There's even an arcade machine in one corner. And the two (of four) founders of subwaylab , with whom I had lunch, also fit the bill: friendly, enthuastic and nerdy in a good way. One discovered his passion as a

Arrivederci and Danke!

Now the time has come. My things are packed and the room is tidy. The only thing missing is my last article here to say goodbye. To tell how this experience here was, whether my expectations were fulfilled, what was good or bad.  That is really not so easy. When I think about my first day, the day I arrived, it seems like it was just a month ago. The excitement, all the unknown. How can it already be half a year ago? But then I see the many fully written pages in my travel diary and remember. Six months in Italy, in Jesi. Six months with Caritas. Six months of adventure, boredom, joy and sadness. Six months of growing friendships.  Never in my life have I met so many people in a short time, never in my life have I been so much on my own. In Rivestiamo I was able to be creative, master the hustle and bustle in the kitchen together with wonderful people, drowned in clothes at Magazzino and moved furniture. I walked at sunsets and sunrises and when the sun was at its zenith. I climbed mou

THE LÄND

I had to smile when I was sitting thoughtlessly at the bus station to the Frasassi Caves, waiting for the bus, and my gaze happened to fall on this sticker. "Nett hier. Aber waren Sie schon mal in Baden-Württemberg?" In English: "Nice here. But have you ever been to Baden-Württemberg?" These stickers are part of a promotional campaign by the state of Baden-Württemberg in Germany and by now they can be found all over the world (supposedly also on Mont Everest, in Chernobyl and in the Jordanian desert). They are placed by tourists who love their home state of Baden-Württemberg and are proud to be from THE LÄND.  I also have a deep affection for this state, more precisely for the Ortenau region. It was my home for the last five years during my studies. Here I have met valuable people, I have made experiences, I have grown. Here I put down roots and here I was able to leave this nest.  Embedded between the Black Forest and Alsace in France, it is characterized by rolli